Der Voranmeldezeitraum f├╝r die erste ICPCN-Konferenz vom 10. bis 12. Februar 2014 in Mumbai, Indien endet am 15. Dezember 2013. Klicken Sie hier, um sich jetzt anzumelden.
We wish to remind all those who plan to attend the very first ICPCN Conference to be held in Mumbai, India from 10 ÔÇô 12 February 2014 that the early bird registration will close on 15 December 2013.
A stellar line-up of presenters
The ICPCN, in collaboration with Tata Memorial Hospital, look forward to welcoming you to Mumbai in February. Speakers at the conference include some of the very best children's palliative care practitioners from around the globe such as Dr John Collins, Dr James Cleary, Dr Stephen Liben, Dr Richard Hain, Prof Myra Bluebond-Langner, Prof Maryann Muckaden and Dr Rut Kiman. Also included in this stellar line up of speakers is the founder of the children's hospice movement, Sister Frances Dominica.
You can register now for one of two pre conference workshops
Two pre-conference workshops will be held on Sunday 9 February. One workshop is an introduction to children's palliative care for nurses and allied health professionals and one will have a stronger focus on the clinical management of pain and other symptoms aimed specifically at doctors and nurses.
A draft conference programme can now be downloaded from the website
A draft programme has been drawn up for the conference and can be downloaded from the conference page of the ICPCN website. To whet your appetite, here are just some of the fascinating topics that will be covered in presentations and workshops during the three days:
- Exploring spirituality in children facing life limiting illnesses
- Pioneering children's palliative care in China
- Emerging ethical debates involving the workforce
- Development of a methodology for estimating the need for children's palliative care
- Graded Motor Imagery for complex pain
- Communicating in children's palliative care
- Hypnosis for pain and palliative care
- Making project management and fundraising your day to day business
- The sexuality of life limited young people in the UK
- Developing neonatal palliative care services
- Providing respite care at home
What are you waiting for? Limited spaces are available
Due to the size of the venue, we have limited the number of delegates to 400 and these spaces are filling up quickly. We would hate you to be disappointed so encourage you to sign up as soon as possible before all these spaces are taken.
CLICK HERE to register today